Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hatchet

My Review: I thought the most interesting character in the story is Brian, because Brian killed one of the fool birds.  He killed the third fool birds he try to get.
The most interesting part of the story was when Brian tried patting the skunk so it can go out of his shelter which he lives in.  The skunk turn around and sprayed all over him.  Yuck! I bet that smelled disgusting.
I enjoyed the story because Brian does different events on different days of the week and days of the terms, but if there weren’t weeks what would he do.
I think there wasn't a message in the story because the author only writes the main points of the story, but not the message in the story.    

Blurb:
 One crash, one boy, one heart breaker, one survivor.
Brian finds himself in a forest with nothing but a hatchet.
Now he must survive with no food, no TV and no electricity to turn on.